Tuesday, January 16, 2018

bought/gift/made /12

A (super late!) Christmas edition of bought/gift/made today!

First up, some vegan vanilla slice I made for Christmas. You can find the recipe here but a word of warning, there's lots and lots of sugar in these! One square was definitely too much for me!

In the bought category, a hand printed handkerchief by Japanese artist Kacoca. I bought this for my morning walks because the sun always beats down harshly onto my neck, so far, a worthy purchase :)

A super lovely card in the mail for Christmas, from my blog pals, the cat you and us!

And a close up of the cute printed gulls. 

 On a side note, when I went to search for the link to the scarf, I typed 'hankerchief' into Google. I feel a little silly admitting but I honestly never knew it was 'HANDkerchief'

Am I alone here?! :p oops!

2 comments:

  1. I am confused because now I can't remember how I spelled handkerchief but probably I knew it as handkerchief! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It blew my mind! ha ha ha, I'm glad to be corrected now though, always learning!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)